Chefs Back to School at West Suffolk College
Food Teachers Centre Community and West Suffolk College Launch Chefs Back to School programme, with time for practical skills training.
The meeting covers GCSE and Vocational courses – ALL BOARDS – WJEC, BTEC, AQA, EDUQAS and OCR.
- Welcome and light refreshments
- Introducing Chefs Back to School
- Introduction to the college, college courses, tour and PRACTICAL SESSION
- An opportunity to discuss longer term links with the college, such as enabling your students to visit the college, and for them to visit your school, Chef demonstrations to help you develop key skills and other college links such as open evenings, work experience, and so on.
- The Chef-Led practical session will be focused on higher level skills:
TOP TIPS ON CHOUX PASTRY!
PLEASE BRING FOR PRACTICAL
Wear suitable shoes, no jewellery, hair tied back etc
Bring Apron or Chef’s whites
See more about the college here
There are limited places at each venue and we advise to book early.