This comprehensive on-line training course presents learning units to help you teach food science effectively in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition. It provides strategies to incorporate food science as a way of improving the quality of food teaching. It is equivalent to 2 x one day training courses (min 10 hours).
- In-depth coverage of the chemical make-up of proteins, fats and carbohydrates and raising agents are explained and related to practical work.
- Clear and visual food science facts applied to food commodities, in bitesize units, to enable better food science teaching
- Fully illustrated coverage of the entire food science section of GCSE examination specifications
- Exemplar ideas for food science investigations and practical strategies to create a higher challenge classroom.
- Printable slides for use in teaching of all key terms and topics from GCSE Food preparation and nutrition
Price £90 (plus VAT and Eventbrite booking fee)
For further information: